Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and coordinate all brand marketing, advertising, promotional staff and activities
· Build a strategy for an individual fundraising program/initiative/campaign (narrow scope); to contribute/support KPIs.
· Analysis of donor research, current market conditions and competitor information to create effective fundraising/marketing campaigns
· Ensuring that competitive marketing developments are being tracked and that the consequences of important changes are well understood.
· develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products/services
· manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
· Present communication materials to internal and external stakeholders; individual donors, organizations
· Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
· Determine and manage the marketing budget
· Manage and be accountable for program budgets, work plans, documentation, execution and analysis of programs.
· Create and maintain a digital and social image of the NGO through social media platforms and the media
· Liaison with media and advertising subcontractors
· Ability/ Knowledge of website management / organic SEO
· Achieve and work on major donors and sponsorship.
· Finding new donors/ markets (segments) corporate, trader and individuals
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
· A bachelor’s degree in Marketing /Business/Advertising or Master’s in Marketing /Business/Advertising
· 2- 3 years minimum relevant experience
· Proven experience in market research and fundraising
· Experience with relevant software applications
· Strong sales and marketing skills.
· Excellent Program management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Formal presentation skills
pIt's a N.G.O. Dowites 78 Operation Theater Welfare Society (DOTS) is running an Operation Theater Complex in the premises of Civil Hospital Karachi. Dowites78 Operation Theater Complex, Civil Hospital Karachi is built to fulfill the pledge of Dowites78, their supporters, friends and philanthrop ...Read More