Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and coordinate all brand marketing, advertising, promotional staff and activities
· Build a strategy for an individual fundraising program/initiative/campaign (narrow scope); to contribute/support KPIs.
· Analysis of donor research, current market conditions and competitor information to create effective fundraising/marketing campaigns
· Ensuring that competitive marketing developments are being tracked and that the consequences of important changes are well understood.
· develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products/services
· manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
· Present communication materials to internal and external stakeholders; individual donors, organizations
· Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
· Determine and manage the marketing budget
· Manage and be accountable for program budgets, work plans, documentation, execution and analysis of programs.
· Create and maintain a digital and social image of the NGO through social media platforms and the media
· Liaison with media and advertising subcontractors
· Ability/ Knowledge of website management / organic SEO
· Achieve and work on major donors and sponsorship.
· Finding new donors/ markets (segments) corporate, trader and individuals
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
· A bachelor’s degree in Marketing /Business/Advertising or Master’s in Marketing /Business/Advertising
· 2- 3 years minimum relevant experience
· Proven experience in market research and fundraising
· Experience with relevant software applications
· Strong sales and marketing skills.
· Excellent Program management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Formal presentation skills