Organization Back Ground
DSL (Pvt.) Ltd. a renowned IT and FinTech Company, has launched with collaboration of Expresspay a self-service Kiosk operations for swift payment, a service to revolutionize payment using Digital Channels.
With high cell phone penetration, high internet usage, enabling regulations, multiple mobile money operators and majority of young population, Pakistan has all the key ingredients to create a revolution in digital financial services and boost financial inclusion.
Through our strategic relationships with technology and industry leaders, and a host of businesses with specialized capabilities, we blend powerful technology, distinctive capabilities and industry experience to utilize the enormous potential of Digital Financial Services in Pakistan.
Duty Station: Lahore- Punjab
Position Title: Technical Officer
Type of Appointment: 3 months’ probation with a possibility of extension upon successful completion of probation period.
Report to: Regional Manager/Manager Technical
Duty Timing: To be Decided (long working hours in case of emergency)
Expected Joining Date: 10th December 2019
Digitech Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. is seeking honest, hardworking and dedicated individual for KIOSK assembling and Service Technician. The Technician shall perform all the necessary tasks to keep the KIOSK operational. This position will work individually and with a team, to assemble and test, troubleshoot and repair various parts and electronic components of DSL’s KIOSK.
1. Supervising terminals in the field on daily basis.
2. Help the technical manager in installation of parts in the KIOSK
3. Checking items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
4. Communicating and coordinating with the field staff.
5. Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
6. Performing a daily inspection of the workshop/warehouse grounds.
7. Coordinating and maintaining tools and equipment.
8. Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
Repair & Maintenance Procedure:
1. Tests, troubleshoots and repairs various electronic components and various KIOSK parts.
2. Troubleshoots and repairs to component level repairs
3. KIOSK parts including sensor calibration, circuit boards, fuse replacement, soldering of electronic components, testing & repairing memory chips, etc.
4. Maintains satisfactory quality performance levels.
Qualifications for Workshop Technician