We need a CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE, HIGH-ENERGY Video Editor in our organization.
Our Video Editor will be AMAZING.
- Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Taking a brief to grasp production,team’s needs and specifications.
- Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency. effects.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.