We are Processors, Fruits & Vegetable exporters and amongst leading companies in Pakistan.
Durrani Associates is in search of a Accountant to join the team! As the Staff accountant you will be responsible to perform accounting functions including cash receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable and vendor and customer accounts, Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Reconcile vendor accounts. Verify proper invoice approvals with supporting documentation and ensure compliance with Company’s Financial Polices & Procedures relating to Accounts Payable.
- Examine all documentation submitted for payments/reimbursements, verify codes, check extensions and prices on accounts payable. Record purchase orders (if necessary), invoices; issue checks for all accounts payable.
- Validate and reconcile online bank account including positive pay, void checks and track the outstanding checks.
- Collect and deposit checks. Log, verify, balance and enter cash and electronic receipts daily into accounting system reconciling with daily bank transaction report. Provide cash receipt log to Director of Accounting and development department.
- Responsible for accounts receivables and advertising fees including preparing, reconciliation and journal entries for all invoices in the accounting software.
- Prepare supporting and summary schedules to be used internally or by auditors in preparation of comprehensive financial statements.
- Respond to inquiries concerning vendor payments and cash receipts from staff, vendors, customers.
- Identify inefficiencies within own jobs task and/or department.
- Additional duties related to Finance department functions as assigned.
To qualify for this unique opportunity, our ideal candidate should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Bathelors degree in accounting from reputable institute with minimum 3.0 GPA
- 2+ years accounting experience required including financial reporting, computerized G/L systems and account analysis.
- Customer service oriented, attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Organizational and computer skills; knowledge of computerized accounting software; proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
What We Offer:
In order to attract and retain a high performance workforce, we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment in addition to a competitive salary,