Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Advertising Technology, Content Marketing, Publishing
Company size: 10-20 people
Location: Remote location
About the Job
Working completely from home, you’ll be communicating often through chat rooms, email, and video conferencing. We offer flexible working hours and an extremely flexible vacation policy.
As a developer, your typical day-to-day involves:
- writing maintainable code (probably goes without saying),
- having your day ruined by functional QA testers who find every bug you write,
- carrying out and being on the receiving end of intense code review sessions from your peers who hold your work (and their own) at the highest of standards,
- agonizing over the user experience until even a trained monkey could use the product,
- collaborating with and mentoring your peers on security best practices,
- and finally, deploying your code to production and seeing the customer create something amazing and beautiful with it.
1. PHP (high level skills on OOP & PDO)
3. Bootstrap 3, 4
4. HTML, CSS and JS
Key things to know
· This is a remote role
· We want you to start ASAP
· This is a full-time position
· Competitive salary
If you’re interested in being part of our team, please send your resume and a cover letter to us. We’re a company of passionate, honest, and sometimes silly people, so don’t be afraid to express yourself.