We are looking for individuals that will help us in maintaining the high quality of our projects via meticulous and detailed software testing. The SQA Intern is a full-time position in our 4 months paid Internship Program. This position will lead to full-time employment on the basis of exceptional performance.
The selected candidate will work on the on-going client projects and will be responsible for the following:
1. Manual testing of software systems, web-based products and mobile applications in an agile environment.
2. Identification of issues, errors and bugs.
3. Recreation of client's reported issues.
4. Verification of applied patches and bug fixes.
5. Coordination with the clients, developers and SQA engineers.
We specialize in providing professional services in the field of developing and supporting complex custom-made software applications and presentation systems with the purpose of increasing the effectiveness of our clients business. We offer custom solutions that set new industry standards and help ...Read More