We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our team as a SEO Intern. At Dynamologic Solutions, interns are expected to contribute like full-time employees. In our 4 month Internship Program, we provide individuals with hands-on experience by assigning them to on-going projects. For individuals who show dedication and excellent performance, this internship leads to full time employment. A fixed amount of monthly stipend will be paid to the selected candidate.
In this role, you will be responsible for
1. Implementation of latest White-hat SEO techniques and strategies such as link building, content optimization and on-page/off-page optimization.
2. Basic understanding of tools used in the industry (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, ahref and RankTrackr).
3. Identification of dead links and application of their fixes.
4. Utilization of outbound linking methodologies.
5. Work with the SEO/SEM and Leadership Teams to ensure client satisfaction and assist with the development of new SEO products and marketing strategies.