The Business Development Officer supports the organization’s business objectives by generating sales opportunities. This position requires outstanding communication skills, analytical thinking, and ability to overcome objections, multi-tasking, and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist with and/or participate in lead generation activities
· Effectively qualify, research, and follow-up with prospects
· Provide answers to prospect questions
· Develop expertise in product capabilities and licensing to determine appropriate solutions for prospects
· Identify and reach decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to the start sales process
· Explain service and product features and benefits to prospects
· Effectively communicate and follow-up with prospects and after initial introductions
· Monitor competition by gathering current information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
· IT Market Knowledge
· Highly effective communication, presentation and research skills
· Passionate about building and maintaining strategic relationships
· Knowledge of the overall business including a broad market understanding and strong grasp of prospects’ and customers’ business models and business needs
peSoftideas is a technology house involved in development of software, web portals, and automation of existing systems. Giving boost to your business with better planning, design and above of all remaining cost-effective. Our mission is to achieve leadership in technology around the globe and that i ...Read More