· Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
· Build and maintaining client relations
· To research different sales options and analyzing them
· Allocating areas to sales representatives
· Developing sales strategies and setting targets
· Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
· Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard and monthly sales target is achieved.
· Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
· Provide on the ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
· Compiling and analyzing sales figures
· Collecting customer feedback and market research
· Find out annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results
· Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales.
· Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
· Work with internal departments such as the marketing or product team to engage audiences and client more deeply