We are looking for a high-performing Technical Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Ideally you have a track record of successfully associated with pest control related products or services to industrial & commercial clients.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products and services.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Providing pre-sales demonstrations and product education, and after-sales support services.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree preferred background entomology.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or Asst sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.