Are you keen you learn something new? Do you have passion to drive your career crazy? Buckle the belts and show your value additions.
We are an e-commerce company and we work to inspire shoppers.
This is a chance to help us plan, strategize and communicate a wide range of products, case studies and industry best practice ideas on our e-commerce website. If you’re tired of routine work or want to have challenges in life, we’d love to meet you.
Demonstrated exposure to PM and aptitude for the role. Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills. Ability to work collaboratively. Good facilitation and presentation skills.
Your primary responsibility is to support Management in the day-to-day management of their projects and clients. You will be expected to work with both clients and internal teams. The Project Manager will:
• Work closely with the Project Manager or Management and the clients to support the management
• Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules across multiple implementations
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
• Communicate major milestones and priorities, as well as bottlenecks and other problems, which affect a successful delivery
• Prepare project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management and client approval documents
• Reports on the overall health of the project and quality of service delivered to the client
• Identify key risks to project delivery and develop practical risk mitigation plans
• Create meeting agendas
• Take + distribute meeting notes and action items
• Oversee and manage all aspects of projects and timesheets
• Manage project timelines, resources (both technical and non-technical), tasks, risks, budget and scope for internal projects.
• Resolves client issues, accountable to monitor and manage out of scope items requested by the client and reports any additional opportunities to the sales organization
• Monitors resources for adherence to plan (budget, schedule, etc.) by utilizing resource tools and reports to determine that resources are within boundaries
• Provides status updates and metrics to management throughout the project and facilitates a post-mortem at the close of the project and compiles lessons learned for management
• Ensure that project teams input hours, run weekly reports on project burn, and present reports to Account Team or Client Partner
pEcoLogix a subsidiary company for a U.S Firm for in house development for an eCommerce solution and da/p/p