Multinational company is looking for a Front End Developer / Web Designer responsible for managing front end of company websites and web designing.
Your primary focus will be the front-end development, designing websites into psd and convert it into Web 2.0 standards HTML and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, complete understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Experienced as a web designer / developer with strong portfolio
- Passionate about (responsive) web design, user experience and front end development.
- Framework experience in bootstrap or any other framework is required.
- A working knowledge of current best practices for web and cross-browser compatibility, with the motivation to continue self-education
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, Photoshop.
- Experience with Information Architecture or User Experience Design
- Highly motivated personality. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn quickly, not be afraid of failing, and ultimately produce high-quality work
Please share your top 3 best design links.