A London based company, seeking a Sr. Software Engineer (Front-end Developer) to be part of their Software Team and work on a permanent basis.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will ideally have minimum 3 to 6 years of professional working experience across the following areas:
- Strong experience in Angular 4 & above.
- Hands-on experience of Typescript, Node JS.
- Working knowledge of Crystal reports would be a plus.
- Familiar with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- Clear concepts of Object-Oriented Programming & Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in writing Unit Tests.
- Work on daily basis with a team of back-end & front-end engineers.
- Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and deliver quality products based on enhanced customer experience.
- Analyses and understand product requirements and specification in terms of functionality, usability and reliability.
- Test and review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards and functional compliance to the design.
- Fulfill administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Strong experience in software development
- Team player, methodical, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented.
- 3 to 6 Years of experience in Software Development as a full stack developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Monthly entertainment activities
- Friendly work environment