We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst with good communication skills who will be responsible for eliciting, capturing, communicating, and validating business requirements.
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with both the Project Manager and Customers offshore to analyse requirements and produce the appropriate system level specifications for the development and test teams.
Only those who currently hold the designation of Business Analyst or Business System Analyst having 5 years of experience should apply.
· Serve as a liaison between end users and software development / testing teams
· Identify stakeholders and arrange workshops with them to elicit requirements
· Review client’s operational procedures and methods; define and analyse business activities; identify best practices; and recommend improvements.
· Manage business requirements of new feature being implemented and create User success stories
· Analyse the requirements in order to identify gaps.
· Conducts usability level change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of change, functions and requirements
· Develop design documents including requirement and functional specifications.
· Design Wireframes / NFP’s to demonstrate application workflows.
· Requires converting the business requirements into technical documents which deliver elements of systems design, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
Tools & Technologies:
Founded in 2017, Edward Milton & its associate companies have grown to over a 100 dedicated people across London & Lahore. Working in diverse industries such as wellness, event management, insurance & the automotive industry, we aim to reshape industries we operate in. The general purpose of Edw ...Read More