A London based company, seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer to be part of their Software Team and work on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible to design flexible and scalable solutions. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems and have a strong will to get things done. Senior Software Developer who will be a part of development team will primarily work on C#, Web Api, Angular 7 and SQL Server.
Ideal candidate should additionally possess responsibility, leadership quality, and seeking new challenges, take initiatives, self-driven, self-motivated and be a good team player.
· Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in Software/Web development
· Ability to translate business requirements to software/system specifications.
· Demonstrable experience in Software Architecture
· Excellent practical knowledge of MS SQL Server, able to write complex queries.
· SQL Server monitoring and performance optimization
· Able to write quality code by implementing Object oriented programming, SOLID Principles & Design Patterns
· Hands on development experience in C#
· Proficient in writing REST APIs
· Working experience of Angular 4 or above would be plus
· Able to address cross browser compatibility
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Source Control using any of them TFS/Git/SVN
· API Integration Firebase, Twilio, Payment Gateway Experiences would be plus
· Experience/Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) would be plus
· Work on daily basis with a team of back-end engineers and a front-end developers/designer.
· Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and deliver quality products based on enhanced customer experience
· Analyse and understand product requirements and specification in terms of functionality, usability and reliability.
· Test and review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards and functional compliance to the design.
· Fulfill administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.
Founded in 2017, Edward Milton & its associate companies have grown to over a 100 dedicated people across London & Lahore. Working in diverse industries such as wellness, event management, insurance & the automotive industry, we aim to reshape industries we operate in. The general purpose of Edw ...Read More