A London based company, seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer to be part of their Software Team and work on a permanent basis.
As a .NET Software Engineer, you will ideally have minimum 4 years of professional working experience across the following areas:
1. Strong experience in C#, WEB API, ASP.Net.
2. Hands-on experience of SQL Server Database design, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexing & Profiler.
3. Sound working knowledge of T-SQL. Able to write efficient and optimized queries.
5. Working knowledge of Crystal reports would be a plus.
5. Working experience in Angular 4 or above would be a plus.
6. Familiar with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
7. Clear concepts of Object-Oriented Programming & Design Patterns.
8. Hands-on experience in writing Unit Tests.
1. Work on daily basis with a team of back-end & front-end engineers.
2. Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and deliver quality products based on enhanced customer experience.
3. Analyse and understand product requirements and specification in terms of functionality, usability and reliability.
4. Test and review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards and functional compliance to the design.
5. Fulfil administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.
Education and Experience:
Founded in 2017, Edward Milton & its associate companies have grown to over a 100 dedicated people across London & Lahore. Working in diverse industries such as wellness, event management, insurance & the automotive industry, we aim to reshape industries we operate in. The general purpose of Edw ...Read More