This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced middle senior designer to work in a fast paced, integrated digital agency within part of a wider Creative department.
This role will work on a broad portfolio of clients from across the business, both in the UK and internationally, from travel and luxury to financial, public sector and health.
The designer will have gained experience throughout their career to date across brand development and logo design, advertising (print, digital and OOH) and design of brochures, infographics and reports, amongst other print and digital collateral. The role will involve working on a range of projects, clients and types of content.
The individual will have an interest in print production, having experience advising clients in the past on specifications and finishes.
Experience in producing digital content, website design and wireframes is required for this role.
Candidates with experience and an active interest in photography, typography, and content production (including video, web CMS i.e. Drupal, MailChimp etc.) will be a bonus.
The individual will report directly to the managing director.
- Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
- Fully proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to generate ideas
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with motivation, ambition and interest in content and design/digital trends and developments across industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to learn about all areas of the business and work across practices
- Excellent level of proficiency with required IT packages: Adobe suite of programmes and Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook and Access