We are looking for an experienced Product Owner/Business Analyst to help maintain/improve existing business processes and to improve our core teams assets through continuous improvement
As a Product Owner/Business Analyst in an agile team, your core set of responsibilities would be to:
- Capture and articulating business requirements and high-level designs but staying sympathetic to our Agile execution philosophy.
- Work closely with the business to prioritize and champion the top, highest ROI requests
- Support the execution of the Scaled Agile Framework including the attendance and hosting (where applicable) of key ceremonies
- Manage and maintain Agile Scrum team backlog, including regular backlog refinement
- Work closely with our disparate Agile Scrum teams helping them to prioritize their workload
- Report Agile Scrum team progress to our business partner
- Organize and lead periodic (Sprint on Sprint) product demo's.
- Coordinate the deployment of software solutions
- Foster and model a collaborative team environment
- Ensure product improvement plans and commitments reflect the business priorities identified
- For successful candidates, ability to start right away or ASAP is desired.
- Job timings could require work during US time zone or part time night shift. Ability to be productive and effective while working from home is required for this job.
- Stable internet connection at home is also a requirement. This position is not for experienced resources. Fresh graduates should NOT apply.