BSc Electronics/Mechatronics or equivalent
• Excellent C language programming skills.
• Experience with software/Hardware design.
• Good debugging and optimization of code knowledge, open source software.
• Design testing procedures and coordinate testing to identify problems and solutions.
• Conduct tests, document test results, and develop client presentation.
• Provide user training and technical support.
• Coordinate and communicate work effort within organization.
• Prepare cost estimates and continually analyze design variables.
• Develop and commercialize products and technologies.
• Working with remote teams within Mentor and the ability to communicate constructively and drive design ideas.