- *Candidate must provide relevant portfolio which highlight their skills and quality of work. Applicant without portfolio will be rejected.
- E-lite is a Leading Platform facilitating the purchase of top-grade electronic appliances and E-CIgs procuts in Pakistan.
- We provide customers with high-grade luxury products in Electronic Industry.
- Providing quality products to the customers for more than 15 years, E-lite has become one of the largest companies to provide Appliances and E-cig Products all across Pakistan.
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking a new Sr. Graphic Designer to join our team.
- You will be designing a wide variety of graphic material across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside brands, agencies, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company brands logos, and other artworks with software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Hand drawing and graphically designing illustrations and animations, photo and audio/video editing.
- Be the go-to illustration resource while also working closely with the team to deliver output
- Photo-editing and photo-manipulation
- Design logos and stationery with presentable mock-ups
- Should be able to create ideas on their own or from reading scripts
- Refine individual assets and build up a library of illustrations, animations, assets, icon sets, typography, graphics, and motion graphics
- Listening to feedback and altering existing or newly created artwork as needed
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications
- Apart from motion design, video editing will be a key responsibility
- Should feel comfortable working with other animators/developers on the same project
- Editing content as per needs
- Data entry in a content management system is also required as part of the course creation process
- Working with the other department to create banners, posters, flyers and other sort of artwork
What we offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, and challenging work environment
Seniority level Employment Type
Associate. Full time.
Industry Job Functions
IT and Services. Design, Art/creative.