Elite Engineering (Pvt) Ltd. is a leading EPC Contracting Company in Pakistan primarily engaged in development of infrastructure for Gas and Oil Companies in Pakistan. EEPL is working on several large-scale projects simultaneously and has registered impressive growth. EEPL requires the services of a high caliber, experienced, career-oriented individual for the position of Manager – Estimation & Proposals for our Head Office in Lahore.
The candidate we are looking for should have the capabilities, qualifications and experience to perform the following work:
· Review of Tender documents/RFQs on receipt from client to ensure its completeness.
· Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
· Preparation of detailed cost estimates including Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Fire and General Safety based on client specifications and requirements enabling Company to make informed decisions and enhance its profitability and growth.
· Preparation of proposals proposing to client optional or alternative cost effective solutions meeting client specifications and quality standards.
· Thorough knowledge and up to date information about current labour costs, prices and sources of material.
· Coordination with Supply Chain and other departments internally for input.
· Clear understanding of work scope and preparation of best estimation with respect to execution of project.
· Recommend ways to make products more cost effective or profitable
· Present to Management detailed cost estimate for review and establishing pricing to client.
· Ensure that Clients pricing and technical tender schedules are complete and accurate.
· Ensure that commercial and financial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
· Co-ordinate and follow-up to ensure post bid clarifications are addressed.
· Coordinate with Projects Department in preparation of material requirements, calculation of labour and other relevant factors.
· Provide technical assistance and guidance to project teams about scope of work and materials.
· Qualified Civil Engineer or DAE Civil or Mechanical from a reputed University.
· 15 to 20 years of relevant experience
· Past experience of similar nature in Oil & Gas EPC Contracting Organization will be a plus.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Computer Skills.