Minimum 5 years of working experience in Information Technology (IT) customer service/support via email ,phone and Instant messaging. (Remote Suport) and “Salesforce Administration”.
· Skills Required:
· Possess comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM business processes like campaign, lead, account, case managements, opportunities, forecasting.
· Experienced in managing multiple projects, teams and deliverables in parallel, managing through the project lifecycle of initiation to planning, execution, and controlling and project closure.
· Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
· Job Roles &Responsibilities:
· Daily administration and customization includes user setup, profiles, roles, objects, fields, record types, picklists, page layouts, security access, workflow and approvals, sharing rules, data validation, objects and field level security and modification as per business requirement
· Creating fields & page layouts customization for the various Salesforce.com standard objects like accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, activities, dashboards and reports.
· Designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports, custom formula fields, report folders, report extractions to various formats, dashboards and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
· Implementation of security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization as well as creating various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
· Implementing public access settings for sites, restricted login hours, and restricted login IP ranges on profiles and resetting the user passwords.
· Creating the validation rules, approval process for automated email alerts, workflows rules for automated lead routing, lead escalation, field updates.
· Work with data loader, import wizard and Salesforce.com sandbox environments.
· Work with web-to-lead, web-to-case, email-to-case in sales and service cloud.
· Analysing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce.com custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
· Create detailed process documentation and deployment process on issues for future follow ups.
· Perform daily tasks includes hourly system health checks and prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports, communicating with all levels of management for ticket resolution within the SLA defined by the customer. Ensuring all administrative and IT records are entered and updated correctly.
· Training and Mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes
· Communication Skills:
· Written :Should be able to write succinctly and precisely
· Verbal : fluent speaker with American accent preferred , appropriate use of tenses
· Listening : Active listening skills to understand customer needs quickly and be able to summarize to validate the same.
· Microsoft Office:
· Word : Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm (word
· Outlook : Email , Calendar management , Meetings Setup , understanding of time zones of different countries.
· Salesforce.com (a.k.a. SFDC)) training and certification-Mandatory
· Administration Essentials for New Administrators and Certification (ADM201C)