As a Azure DevOps Engineer, you will be working with the VP of Engineering and AWS Devops Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing, monitoring, maintaining, and improving the project’s Azure infrastructure.
● Ensuring the infrastructure is configured suitably for scalability
● Defining, monitoring, triaging, and doing 1st-level fixing of alerts
● Defining (and, if necessary, executing) disaster recovery plans
● Building docker images; updating them suitably when necessary
● Managing licenses, system access, security policies
● Maintaining various internal systems, such as our continuous integration server, automated test systems, etc.
● Actively picking up other things that need doing
● You have experience of doing DevOps in a team environment
● You have a CS degree or equivalent, preferably with good knowledge of Azure and Docker. Additionally, AWS experience is a plus.
● You have experience working in SQL with SQL server, Postgres, MySQL, or similar
● You either already know Terraform, RabbitMQ and Redis, or can pick them up quickly
● Knowledge of C# and a scripting language such as Python as well as shell languages like Bash are a plus
● You’re able to freely give and seek feedback
● You are comfortable with managing yourself and prefer to deliver without needing to be supervised closely
Embrace-it is an expanding Danish management consultancy house and software development partner with 85+ highly skilled specialists and developers based in Denmark, Vietnam and Pakistan. We advise leaders on strategy and IT, and we offer the back-up of offshore resources for software development, ma ...Read More