EmCentrix is looking for skilled .NET programmers to join our team and help us build great online software for businesses to manage their human resources, payroll, and other essential functions.
As a programmer/software engineer at EmCentrix, you will be contributing to all aspects of the software development life cycle for our products, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
Benefits of working at EmCentrix
- Employer paid medical insurance (single or family).
- Pension Plan after retirement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX expense reimbursement plan (in addition to insurance).
- Paid holidays.
- Flexible leave policies, including paid time off that grows over time.
- Professional development program to help employees improve their skills and learn new things.
- Company provided meals and refreshments.
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET/C#.
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of web security fundamentals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written).
EmCentrix is a HR technology / payroll integration developer founded in 2001 with the goal of creating great software that helps make the lives of HR & payroll professionals easier. Our online software-as-a-service solutions are designed to help customers efficiently manage their internal processes from a web browser whenever and wherever they are, giving them the freedom to focus on their jobs rather than filling out paper or dealing with outdated systems.