Emenac is seeking a Self-driven individual to join our team for our E-commerce setup. Emenac is a fast-growing web and digital marketing company.
We have an immediate requirement for a qualified and talented individual with a proven record of accomplishment in e-commerce platforms. This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a young company at an exciting stage of its expansion. Working as part of a small team and reporting to the Ecommerce Head.
Duties Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of product listings and optimization.
- Outstanding track record of the ability to work quickly and accurately to tight timescales.
- Minimum of 2years’ hands on experience e-Commerce platform.
- Must have an basic e-Commerce experience including SEO.
- Advanced user of MS Excel and Word.
- Degree qualified (IT or Marketing a distinct advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively at various levels.
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated team player.
- Ability to work equally efficiently in office or remotely
- Responsible for researching and listing new products on various online platforms.
- Ensuring all channels and listings are optimized and using the most up to date and correct information.
- Identify new product opportunities to grow sales.
- Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing.
- Respond to pre-sale and after-sale emails/calls.
- Resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues.
- Keep track of product price changes and make necessary adjustments.
- Online inventory management.
- Online order processing and delivery management.