Key roles and responsibilities in this role will include:
· Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technology initiatives.
· Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs, ensure company Office Automation Systems (e.g. Internet, Email, eMeeting facilities, LAN/WAN, Security & Surveillance System etc.) are accessible, secure & available 24X7.
· Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the systems & network, especially ERP system, NOC system, RMS/ NMS Systems etc.
· Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team.
· Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
· Directs technological roadmap by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
· Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
· Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
· Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.