- Strengthen our global Business Development team, we have two open position for part time Business Development Executives with focus on precision part manufacturing and mechanical systems.
- Engineering Dots designs, develops, produces, assembles and tests precision parts and products and mechanical modules for small to medium product manufacturers (OEMs).
- As a part supplier, we focus on companies active in markets with high levels of product diversity, low volumes and high complexity, such as the consumer goods, medical devices, defence products, semi-conductor, life sciences and digital printing markets, in which precision mechanics and multiple degrees-of-freedom are key.
We find the right balance between design and development solutions, cost and manufacturability within applicable quality framework. We serve clients around the world with our own and partners’ design, development and manufacturing facilities located in Australia, China, Singapore and Indonesia.
- In this role, you will be responsible for new business development.
- You will develop the market and help Engineering Dots expand its position in the field of precision part manufacturing.
- You will create and maintain strong relationships with new customers, familiarizing yourself with the markets in which they operate, and establish contacts with their decision makers. You will also follow relevant technology and business trends, share your insights with the Development & Engineering organization, ultimately leading to thought leadership for Engineering Dots in the field of precision parts manufacturing.
- You will bring leads to Engineering Dots organization and team up with colleagues from Development, Engineering and Manufacturing, form and chair capture teams and take care that leads become customer projects
- You are a Business Development Manager with 2-5 years of experience in the high-tech industry. An experience in international Business Development will be appreciated.
- Your technical basis is a Master or Bachelor degree in Physics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics or a related degree.
- You have work experience within project-driven international organizations, a broad knowledge of Mechanics and Electronics, and eagerness to learn about these and other technologies relevant for your assignment
- You have a creative mind-set to find the win-win for both customer and Engineering Dots, can deal with stakeholders at multiple levels and have a relevant industrial network. Drive, entrepreneurship, excellent listening skills and a focus on the needs of the customer are key requirements for the role
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite.
In the role of Business Development Executive, you will be granted the freedom to use your own initiative in achieving commercial targets within focus. This is a flexible position and initially will require 50% time commitment and can be performed from home. The successful candidate will be required to work either with Australian or the US timings.
You will report to the Business Development Manager based in Melbourne, Australia.