Ennovative has experience rapid growth as a Salesforce ISV/SIs. After releasing it first ISV app CFSuite to Local Government it is looking to bolster it technical capability with an Experienced and Enthusiastic technical lead to oversee development of the ISV product and Lead CFSuite implementations in Local Governments across Australia.
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for the following elements of Salesforce development:
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and participate in developing specifications
- Draft technical solution architecture meeting client's requirements
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents demonstrating sound rationale in making design decisions
- Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex, Lightning Components and VisualForce applications
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Participate in proposal making, effort estimates and review from a technical perspective
- Perform development activities including coding and configuration as well as guide team members
- At least 4 full life cycle SalesForce.com implementations
- Experience in design and development of ISV Applications
- Strong understanding of architectural frameworks
- Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Lightning Components, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant
- 5+ years of relevant experience in technology consulting.
- Salesforce DX for managed package deployment
- Understanding of integration platforms (Mulesoft, Logic Apps etc)
- Experience in enterprise/solution architecture.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Experience in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.