As a Software Engineer at Enterprise 64, you will be tasked to deliver engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial users across the globe.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will have training (BS) in a science or technology related discipline and experience in computer language areas as well as higher understanding of diverse software development methodologies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences.
- Acceptable degree programs will include science and technology related programs such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of professional software and ASP.NET web development experience.
- Strong command on C#, MVC design pattern and .Net Framework.
- Good knowledge of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Visual Studio Xamarin (iOS/Android).
- Knowledge of Angular JS, AWS/Azure, JIRA is a plus.
- Candidate will have knowledge of basic software practices such as coding standards, unit testing and configuration management, database and System administration.
- Good communication skills in English language. Strong team player.
- Candidate will work in a team environment utilizing software methodologies and processes.
- Familiarity with Agile Development Process a plus.
- Strong communication skills a results-oriented team player, creative thinker and problem-solver.