Maintain protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate as our highest priority.
- Perform routine analyses, including control samples and calibration checks, without supervision.
- Provide Laboratory support including (but not limited to): preparation of equipment and reagents, storage of samples, stockroom/supplies, sampling, and instrument and method maintenance.
- Maintain analytical data and Lab operating statistical record, to support operations and customer specification requirements.
- Analyze & document samples in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assure that the Lab is furnished with sample analysis for technical studies in a timely, accurate manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with and able to operate instrumentation such as analytical balances, titrations, spectrophotometers etc.