· The ideal candidate shall be presentable, multi-tasking expert with excellent patient Care & Customer services skills.
· Performs venipunctures and other patient specimen collections from patient location.
· Responsible for packaging and sending all the samples to the respective labs/department for processing.
· Responsible to collect medicines from partner pharmacy and deliver Medicine to patient address
· Responsible to handle cash and payment collection.
· Can perform Rapid Test at Patient location and explain Test results to patient
· Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
· Preference will be given to Candidates with own transport.
· Candidate must be ready to work in rotational shifts.
· Work effectively and efficiently in assigned area/ region.
· Timely prepare and submit Sales/Medicine delivery reports to the Head Office as per the requirement.
· Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing customers/Labs/Pharmacies.
· Gather Competitor on filed data on monthly basis to be shared with the Head Office.
· To carry out any other special task assigned by the management.
Must have bike
ePlanet Communications Inc. was founded in August 2003. ePlanet Communications has offices in Canada, U.S.A, U.K and Pakistan. We specialize in BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Services and Software Development & Call Center Services to our North American Clients. We are committed to serve our ...Read More