MacroAgility is the highly people-oriented organization where we work in a Team collaboration mode to empower our client to reach their business goals and make them more proficient. We operate in the space of customer service excellence, offering the most feasible information technology-based solutions and assist them in realizing their goals. We pick good followers and develop leaders in our organization so our employees can support clients more efficiently.
MacroAgility is a partner-firm of Esper Solutions.
Sponsorship to Canada will be available after 1 year of excellent service with MacroAgility.
As a MacroAgility Programmer Analyst, you will be a critical team member, supporting our software product deployment, upgrades and development. We’re looking for an individual who can quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and assume ownership of technical deliverables and deadlines. We value team members who like to be challenged and who are eager to shine independently as well as to support their team.
This Programmer Analyst will support the current applications on workstations and servers onsite at the client as well as improve, update and code new or existing requirements for our DM software solution.
• Gather and document requirements from clients to design, build and implement new products or enhancements to existing components
• Design, write and deliver code to client(s)
• QA the new code, working with legacy developers to validate functionality
• Create installation wizards to make installation simple and automated for clients
• Write/Update administrator documentation
• Assist clients to remotely install/upgrade workstation and server components
• Provide user acceptance testing remote support
• Work with third party tool vendors to resolve integration issues
• Client support and troubleshooting of onsite server and workstation issues