· To provide a professional customer focused Reception service. Dealing with a wide variety of people and queries in a helpful and courteous manner, being sympathetic to the various needs of customers, visitors and staff.
· To provide a highly organized and competent telephone operator service both internally and externally on all aspects of telecommunications to and from the company via the switchboard.
· To provide a professional, helpful and efficient customer service and effective reporting and follow–up.
· To respond to queries via email, sms, telephone and face to face. Excellent customer service skills, high levels of initiative and attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task are essential elements.
· To receive and advise customers, visitors, in a professional courteous and helpful manner.
· To be responsible for maintaining the professional appearance of the reception desk and visitor waiting areas. To ensure that information displayed is neatly presented, relevant, up-to-date.
· To respond to and take ownership of calls from both internal and external in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
· To maintain directory and any other miscellaneous tasks relating to switchboard functionality.
· To check, received and send Email / SMS to the customer and visitors, resolve queries and liaise with customers etc.
· To carry out any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the management / administration.