Are you looking to gain practical experience to compliment your studies? This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain first hand knowledge and experience in the areas of HR management, recruitment and the office management cycle from a reputable IT organization.
We have an immediate opening for an intership position in our firm and we are looking for a creative, hard working and quick to learn intern / fresh graduate (Preferably Female) who is looking for a decent management level career and a good opportunity to gain some practical experience in a short amount of time in the areas of HR / Office management.
Note: It would be considered a plus If the applicant is already a student studying Human Resources (Students studying other Business disciplines may also be considered)
The applicant MUST have the following qualities
- Should posses good interpersonal skills, problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Should be fluent in English (Both written and verbal) and should be able to write applications and emails with absolutely zero grammitcal mistakes.
- Should be quick to understand, learn and complete the given projects and tasks assigned within a reasonable time period.
- Should have hands on experience with MS Office (Specially Excel and Word) and should be able to create spreadsheets with simple calculations and formulae for example salary sheets, invoices, petty cashbook etc.
- Should be able to draft application, resume screening, maintain employee profiles and statistics.
- Should be able to attend sales meetings with the senios staff members and learn to communicate with clients regarding sales and invoicing matters.
Here are the duties and job responsibilies at a glance:
- Help the Senior Staff with HR and recruitment tasks.
- Help the Senior managers in day to day office management tasks for example: Employee Attendance, Invoices, Salary Slips, Applications, Letters and Petty Cashbook maintenance.
- Assisting the managers with client invoicing and time tracking. Training will be provided on how to work with our internal HRMS system.
- Assisting and helping Hiring Managers with the interview / onboarding process for new hirings, sales meetings and client communication.
- Working with the Senior Staff in decision making and methods to improve candidate efficiency.