We are a Uk based and registered company looking for highly experienced SEO/SEM/SMM experts to manage our SEO and SEM campaigns.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines. You will also be managing SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Plan and execute all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Measure,analyse and report the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess them against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with design and development team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought for leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 4+ years of proven SEO experience
- 3+ years of proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of online marketing including performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- A minimum of Bachelors degree required
- 40K performance based bonus
- 30 days paid holiday
OUR WORK FROM HOME SCHEME:
- We also run a flexible work scheme where you can work from your own home.