EzcareClinic is urgently looking for an experienced Social media strategist responsible for planning, developing, and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy to increase web traffic, brand awareness, and ensure ROI.
Job Type: Full Time - Remotely (work from home
Job Timings: Night shift (8 pm-4 am)Experience: Social Media Manager : 4-5 Years Experience
- Generate effective Social Media Influencer Marketing campaigns, whereby powerful social users are turned into our advocates who promote the company’s products, services, etc.
- Monitoring brand and product-related conversations to measure and forecast ROI, watch for PR relations, identify important/relevant discussions, answer questions, etc.
- Track and measure performance of all branded channels, including at least Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Design social media strategies to achieve company goals
- Strategize Revenue generated Influencer marketing campaigns
- Manage and upgrade all company social media accounts.
- Coordinate with the Content development team and designers to ensure content is engaging and appealing.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and suggest content optimization according to user engagement
- Develop Strong communication with internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Implement new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Plan the new strategies within the set budget.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- SEO understanding and analysis of web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build campaigns to meet the set targets
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills