eZhire is an on-demand car rental app, that gets the car rental delivered right to the center with a tap on the mobile app. We are changing the way people get their car rentals. eZhire offers an efficient, convenient and elegant way to rent a car.
Evolving and eradicating the conventional ways of renting cars.
Saving people, the time and hassle, giving them the freedom to go wherever they want, when they want, making places more accessible and opening up more possibilities.
What We’re Looking For
We want a developer to convert and extend our existing hybrid Ionic mobile app to native IOS Mobile App, so we need an experienced IOS mobile developer who can work on his own from scratch to develop the app and who can provide support and train our existing engineers after development. The engineer’s responsibilities are as following
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• As an iOS developer, you would be responsible for developing IOS app for eZhire and adding new features and optimizing
• You will develop code that is efficient, smart and impactful.
• Make decisions on best UI practices for optimal mobile experiences.
• Translate wireframes/designs to high-quality code
• Design and maintain reusable, reliable and high-performance swift code
• Identify Bottlenecks and come up with the optimized solution
• Ensure the best coding practices using swift, and responsiveness of the application
• Help maintain code quality by code reviews and automation of operations
• Publish applications to the app store
• Must have 4 years of a university degree
• Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience with building IOS apps
• Must have a couple of live apps on the app store
• Must know the best UI/UX design practices based on different screen sizes
• Experience in SWIFT
• Expert level in the objective C programming language
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
• Experience with Google Maps • Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Worked on building real-time applications • Extensive knowledge of OOP and Software Design patterns
• Implemented best coding practices in swift • Consume JSON based restful API
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with the push notifications, hardware calls, and integrating third-party SDKs
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS
• Should be aware of the security vulnerabilities of the application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a big plus • Experience with automated testing will be an added advantage
• Have experience with location-based services
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Able to work independently
• Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture.
• Possess excellent organizational skills, and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Willing to work long hours to meet the deadlines
• Good business and technical documentation skills
The position is based in Karachi, Pakistan