· Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
· Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
· Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
· Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to Support team for performance improvements.
· Generate financial reports and statements to management for review.
· Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
· Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
· Respond to accounting inquiries from management in timely manners.
· Provide guidance to other Accountants and team members when needed.
· Assist in costing, budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
· Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
· Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
· Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
pFabro International offers its clients a complete turnkey solution to their computing needs. This includes the understanding of the client's needs, available resources, and future plans. Based on clients needs, Fabro International proposes a plan of action, which may include setting up of compu ...Read More