1. Undertake the design, engineering and documentation, provide specialist input, resolve technical problems and ensure quality of products and services on projects undertaken by the team;
2. Work closely with the Team Leader or Project Leader on all technical matters relating to the projects;
3. Assist the project teams with all aspect of project implementation, including but not limited to site and factory inspection, quality, audits, reports preparation, etc.
4. Works on defined tasks under limited supervision with some autonomy.
5. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work.
6. Responsible for the production of routine letters and/or reports and other documents from standard templates.
7. Represent the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings.
8. Undertake liaison and coordination with other designers, including architects, and other consultants.
9. Handle routine contract administration for office and project procedures.
10. Responsible for meeting agreed deadlines.
11. Perform structural and thermal design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience.
12. Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare façade engineering design documents.
13. Research design options and document findings.
14. Demonstrate capability and experience in managing and performing projects in a fast-paced environment.