To succeed in this role, you will have a background in consulting, ideally coming from a Senior Consultant or Architect role. You live the motto of practicing what you preach by driving outstanding results and delivering the best experience to our customers as well as mentoring and inspiring your FAIR team. You will work closely with the Managing Director and other Practice leads to support, drive and provide value to our employees, customers, and partners.
As a Practice Lead, your duties will be:
· Responsible to lead the software engineering team and running the development practice of Karachi office
· Assist in defining the team's technical strategy and advising on development and upskilling roadmaps
· Serve as a technical leader for major development projects including development of devices in new technology or multiple simultaneous sub-projects
· Develop and execute innovative strategies and plans
· Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, and services
· Provide high-quality services and guidance to the clients, partners, and employees
· Help and motivate employees to achieve engagements. Balance employee needs with the organizational needs
· Update professional knowledge, expertise, and skills on regular basis to stay current and apply best practices to own work
· Actively drive and own RFQ and proposal processes
· Manage large engagement budget, profitability resources and pricing for the company’s success
· Focus on creating new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
· 10+ years of industry experience with SAP OR SAP Hybris OR Java projects
· At least 5+ years’ experience in hands-on development
· Solid understanding and experience of agile delivery and end-to-end project delivery lifecycle
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience with integration of CMS and e-Commerce solutions (e.g., AEM & Hybris Commerce)
· Experience with other products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud portfolio, especially Campaign
To be able to deliver high-end services, we invite only exceptional individuals to join the FAIR Consulting Group Family. Although it is important that you have the experience and background that will set you up for success in your role, at FAIR Consulting Group we look beyond isolated skill sets.
We primarily look for ambition, passion and drive in outstanding individuals who have chosen their respective professions out of interest and joy before anything else. If you are a talented and passionate individual, you will appreciate our workplace culture which encourages a healthy disregard for the impossible.
You would strongly relate yourself with the following words:
· Honest, Transparent, Loyal with Integrity
· Passionate, Hard worker, Hungry to learn
· Flexible, Innovative, Proactive
· Positive, Collaborative, Self-driven, "Can do" attitude
About FAIR Consulting Group
FAIR Consulting Group is an IT and Management consulting firm with a focus on Customer Experience Management (CEM). We help companies build an enhanced customer experience for their customers by expanding their IT platforms' capabilities.
Our clients range from big corporates to medium-sized businesses across multiple industries. We provide implementation, integration, QA and advisory services with a focus on quality and value for our customers.
Our company lives and breathes one core value statement, to always be:
"FAIR – to our Employees, Customers, Partners and to the Community"