We are currently broadening our team and are now recruiting for a professional SQA Engineer to join our team in Karachi. A proactive person with an eye to detail and quick learner of the organization's process and methodologies will be ideal for this role. To succeed in this role, you will be a highly motivated, passionate and ambitious team player with a background in testing and consulting or involved in multiple Agile projects roles. You live the motto of practicing what you preach at by driving outstanding results and delivering the best customer experience to our customers.
- Responsible for planning, designing, and implementing testing strategies and automation infrastructure
- Review and analyze test cases and provide input as and when required
- Write and execute test cases as and when required
- Experience to work with JIRA, POSTMAN, AWS logs and knowledge of SQL
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Willing to find the root cause of bugs independently or with team
- Able to execute any automated scripts to do testing related activities
- Good knowledge of coding in Java is advantageous
- Good communication skills and having 'can-do' attitude
- Proactive enough to ask relevant questions to train oneself in different areas of product/project
- Self-organized and able to handle multiple priorities
To deliver high-end services, we invite only exceptional individuals to join the FAIR Consulting Group Family. Although it is important that you have the experience and background that will set you up for success in your role, at FAIR Consulting Group we look beyond isolated skill sets. Although it is important that you have the experience and background that will set you up for success in your role, we look beyond isolated skill sets. We primarily look for ambition and passion, for outstanding individuals who have chosen their professions out of interest and joy before anything else.