Start and build your career with FairTax International - one of the well-respected tax consultancy firm with offices in Peshawar and Kabul.
We require an accountant/ Bookkeeper for an assignment in Murree, with the following roles and responsibilites.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements & supporting workpapers for Partnership
- Bank Reconciliations, Petty Cash Reconciliations, Credit Card Reconciliations, Loan Reconciliations, General Ledger Maintenance and Bookkeeping.
- GST Reconciliation
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and reports
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Offer open lines of communication between junior staff & management to ensure targets are met