Faizan Steel is seeking inventory officer for manage of store items. The Candidate must have experience of inventory of technical items.
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- He is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustment done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc. And coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- He make sure to get rid of the surplus of obsolete stock.
- To maintain record of receipts as well issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To be involved reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular bases by working closely with designated staff member.
- To supervise the offloaded process, the subsequent arrangements of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures.
- To maintain the inventory cycle count as well as the physical inventory and help in designing the inventory budget.
- To manage and record inventory life for both consumable and non-consumable items.
Experience: 4-5 years - Rolling Mill Experience will Be Preferable.