General Position Summary:
- We are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager in Fleet Sales, who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- You will be able to execute new business in Pakistan, finding new customers.
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and existing customers, managing the interface, bidding, sales and follow up of the new vehicle department operations as needed.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Solicit commercial fleet accounts for vehicles, service, body shop, and parts sales.
- Provide complete daily contact reporting to CEO using the dealership contact report and customer contact technology.
- Ensures quality deliveries of all fleet sales.
- Provides out of stock service for fleet accounts and local leading companies in conjunction with new-vehicle department manager.
- Supplies new-vehicle department manager with month forecasts of fleet vehicles deliveries.
- Follows up on dealership payment for delivered fleet, lease company, and commercial account vehicles routinely.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Attends managers meetings as requested.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Core Competencies Required:
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships and cross functional partnering.
- Job Knowledge: Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards.
- Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
- Education and/or Experience: 8 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.