We are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional who should be well-versed in principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and can run PPC campaigns (SEM) and monitor paid search budgets.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following skills and capabilities:
· Form effective paid search strategies aligned with organizational goals of high ROI, generate leads and drive traffic to relevant websites.
· Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
· Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
· Highly capable in generating organic traffic and better rankings in SERPs along with link building and competitor analysis
· Must be able to conduct site audits with tools like Google Analytics, Moz, Ahrefs Semrush, etc.
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with the company’s goals.
· Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
· Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
· Keep the pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance company’s goals.
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
· Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
· Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet the company’s goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
· 2-3 years’ experience in SEO, SMM and Paid Search (PPC).
· Experience with German websites will be given preference.
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc.
· Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo etc).
· Proficiency in managing moderate to large-scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
· ·AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
· Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
The FALKENHERZ Group was established in 2005 in Vienna, Austria as a Media & IT company. The Group expanded to the United Arab Emirates and moved its headquarter to Dubai in April 2011. Since its expansion it added new innovative products and services to its product portfolio and established an i ...
The FALKENHERZ Group was established in 2005 in Vienna, Austria as a Media & IT company. The Group expanded to the United Arab Emirates and moved its headquarter to Dubai in April 2011. Since its expansion it added new innovative products and services to its product portfolio and established an i ...Read More