1. Supervise audit fieldwork and report audit results to Head of Internal Audit.
2. Manage and review areas assigned to the audit officers and ensure that activities are being carried out in accordance with agreed engagement objectives.
3. Coaching and development of junior audit staff members.
4. Assist the Head of Internal Audit to represent IAD and attend to urgent matters in his absence.
5. Execute any other administrative matters directed by Head of Internal Audit, which may include the preparation reports for Senior Management / Audit Committee.
6. Conduct brainstorming with audit team to identify risk areas of the engagement, design audit objectives and establish audit program as a whole.
7. Discuss and obtain approval from Head of Internal Audit of the audit approach and necessary arrangements.
8. Prepare standard memo on the scheduled audit to all relevant departments and communicate with them about the audit arrangements.
Fast Cables Limited is a leading manufacturer of electrical cables and conductors in Pakistan. Since its establishment in 1985, the primary focus of the company has always been on providing best quality products and excellent customer service. Fast Cables’ manufacturing plants in Lahore are equipped ...Read More