Perform research and gather data & information on consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Data collection though the most appropriate method, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, etc.
- Analyze collected data using the most appropriate/suitable statistical software. Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Assist company to market its products and services by using the analyzed data for development of advertisement brochures and commercials, sales plans, and product promotions in collaboration with other internal departments of the organisation.
- determine company’s positioning in the marketplace by researching company’s competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods.
- Measure the effectiveness of company’s marketing programs and strategies
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Prepare reports and present results to internal team members and management
Fast Cables Limited is a leading manufacturer of electrical cables and conductors in Pakistan. Since its establishment in 1985, the primary focus of the company has always been on providing best quality products and excellent customer service. Fast Cables’ manufacturing plants in Lahore are equipped ...Read More