Responsibilities are as follows but not limited too:
1) Providing rigorous and relevant instruction on pre-approved hands-on curriculum in the content area and general work-place readiness.
2) Integrating soft-skill instruction into competency-based content area activities.
3) Supporting students in industry relevant competitions, industry exploration activities, professional organizations, and post-secondary initiatives.
4) Showing evidence of project-based learning (e.g., competitions, capstone events, etc).
5) Collaborating with core content teachers on common course planning, integration, and alignment.
6) Attending all relevant professional development pertinent to college and careet readiness to provide the best educational experience possible for students.
Middle Educated & Qualified female Academy Teacher Required For Fatima Acadmy