The office holder will be responsible to strengthen the overall Marketing and Fund Raising efforts. The incumbent will maintain an un-interrupted communication link with stake holders and donors and ensure that components of FMS are properly projected through media with an objective of maintaining its image as a state-of-the-art facility for providing healthcare services.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Deputy Director Marketing
Assistant director Marketing
Marketing department staff
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Formulate a comprehensive marketing strategy for all components of FMS including marketing plans for hospital’s diagnostic and treatment services to ensure that hospital maintains its market share.
2. Carryout comparative studies of the System and competitors' services profiles, pricing strategies, promotional activities and recommend alternative strategies for gaining competitive advantage in the light of comparative studies.
3. Promote registration of the hospital on the panel of different organizations.
4. Develop network of diagnostic centers throughout the country by opening specimen collection centers and supervise their marketing aspects.
5. Assess requirement of the hospital for funds to serve the needs of the indigent patients in consultation with the Medical Director and Finance Director and formulate plans for Fund Raising both in cash and kind (equipment, medicines, supplies etc.) through well planned campaigns.
6. Maintain a complete database of donors and remain in constant touch with them through media coverage, newsletters, festive greetings and other means with the objective to maintain their constant support for the cause.
7. Ensure availability of a comprehensive information package on the hospital’s services and support given to stake holders highlighting success stories to satisfy the information needs of all types of donors.
8. Keep a watch on national and local events having a bearing on the hospital’s operations/fund raising activities and ensure that the hospital’s viewpoint is effectively presented to the all concerned.
9. Issuing press releases to local and national news agencies covering important activities and achievements of the FMS.
10. Managing all activities necessary to ensure adequate protocol for dignitaries on visit to the FMS premises.
11. Provide functional guidance and support to the staff under direct control to develop market research plans, services profile, pricing strategies, promotional activities and advertising plans and similar arrangements related to various groups of donors.
12. Plan to promote all entities under the banner of Fatima Memorial System and arrange fundraising wherever needed.
13. Evaluate the external sources of market information; identify new and better sources for future planning.
14. Achieve financial objectives by preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
15. Perform any other task assigned by immediate superior.
Fatima Memorial Hospital (FMH), Lahore, was established in 1977, under the aegis of the Ferozsons Trust, as Pakistan�s first not for profit Trust Hospital. FMH located in the center of Lahore, Pakistan�s second largest city, FMH has unique distinction of being one of the Pakistan's oldest and larges ...Read More