In this world of globalization, it is very difficult to get convenient travel service providers. We at Fayyaz Travels always put every effort to provide reasonable and flexible travel services. We registered our company in the vivacious city of Singapore and our success story is indeed quite impressive. Our main objective is to carry out businesses of both outbound and inbound tours, business travel, operation, ticket bookings, reservations, conducting tour packages and bookings of hotels, motels, resort desk, providing travel and tourist information, marketing famous tourists destinations and other travelling services to travelers who visit Singapore frequently. We are also responsible for taking care of the needs and requirements of all the tourists along with customizing specially designed luxury packages for high net worth individuals so that their trips remain etched in their memories forever.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Work with e-commerce team (WebSupport) to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing, newsletters and Linkedin posts.
- Ensure consistency of brand
- Provide design support and create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with the following technologies/software: Adobe Photoshop CS5/6, Adobe Illustrator CS5/6
- English proficiency
- Can create creative concepts and videos/animations for Social Media
- Creative, focused, team-oriented and Detail-oriented
- Ability to propose and design ideas and concepts independently.
- Self-starter and highly self-motivated
- Appreciation for good and clean design
- Can create newsletters and has experience in Google Analytics (or willing to learn)
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design or related field.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, web design and development principles.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
No need for extensive prior experience! Must be hard working, a fast learner and able to work alone.
Since we are a travel management company, the ability to source for beautiful and inspiring images is a must.
THIS IS A REMOTE JOB